Romo Vac Set ®GS-5002
- Close wound drainage device under negative pressure.
- Provided with the option to use one or two catheters post-operatively.
- Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Multiperforated catheters provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth perforation/ eyes for trauma free performance.
- Available in different sizes with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
- Graduated bellow allows user to measure the drainage volume.
- Flexible bellow chamber is easy to be depressed by one person single handedly for activating the suction of bellow unit.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable blister pack.
- Box of 1/ Master Box of 30.
UNIT CONSISTS OF :
- Bellow unit capacity 800 ml.
- Connecting tube with clamp and “Y” connector.
- Curved needle with matching catheter.
- Spare perforated catheter.