- Catheter for Umbilical Cord.
- Designed for intermittent or continuous access to the Umbilical vessels of new born or pre-mature infants.
- Smooth round tip helps easy cannulation and silk finish surface further facilitates the passage of catheter into the vein.
- Open distal end without lateral eyes, eliminates the chance of clot formation in the blind spaces.
- Radio opaque line is provided for X-ray visualisation.
- Clear scale marking at every cm helps to ascertain depth of insertion.
- Proximal end is fitted with female luer mount for convenient connection to I.V. therapy equipment.