- Thoracic Drainage Catheters are most suitable for post operative drainage after cardio-thoracic and thoracic surgery.
- Distal end is open with super smooth large eyes to maximise the drainage from the chest. Proximal end is fitted with specially designed tapered tongue to provide excellent forceps grip and non-traumatic insertion.
- Catheters are marked at every 2 cm from the last Eye to ascertain the depth of placement.
- Packed with matching size loose connector which facilitates easy connection to drainage system.
CHEST DRAINAGE CATHETER (GS 5010)
- Medium soft catheter is suitable for intercostal drainage.
- Provided with dark green X-Ray or Radio-opaque line for identification.
FLEXO CATH™ (GS 5034)
- Extra soft catheter is gentle to the body tissues and is most suitable for thoracic drainage.
- Provided with light green X-Ray or Radio-opaque line for identification.
CHEST DRAINAGE CATHETER (Right Angled) (GS 5011)
- Specially designed catheter for thoracic drainage from the deeper sites of pleural cavity.