Sterile latex gloves are constructed from finest quality natural rubber latex and are the most popular type of disposable glove. The physical properties of the material offer protection from bio hazardous risks whilst superior elasticity and tensile strength provide unsurpassed user comfort and a reasonable resistance to cuts and abrasions. SURGI GRIP PLUS offers its users the best barrier protection in areas of potential risk associated with blood-borne pathogens and other substances. The properties of the material provide excellent flexibility and uncompromised protection with high degree of sensitivity. It provides excellent comfort and feel. FEATURES
- Textured finger surface for a better grip.
- Anatomically shaped Curved fingers for comfort.
- Size identification : Special "WATER MARKING" on the surface.
- Pre- powdered with Bio-Absorbable USP Grade Corn Starch.
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM D3577/ EN 455/ IS 13422 standards.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2012, ISO 14001:2004 certified facility.
- Affordable price, which allows frequent use.
- Sizes Available : 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8