Bed sores or pressure ulcers or decubitus ulcers are lesions caused by many factors such as unrelieved pressure, friction, humidity, shearing forces, temperature, continence, and medication to any part of the body. This condition is very common to bed ridden patients. The use of low pressure mattress is very helpful for such individuals; the pressure mattress allows sufficient flow of blood to all the tissues by reducing the pressure on blood vessels; consequently further occurence of sores is prevented and bed sores heal faster. SORENIL mattress advance features include alternate inflation and deflation of cells which constantly change pressure points and helps in proper flow of blood and re-occourence of sores. FEATURES
- LED on/off switch and rotary dial for pressure setting.
- Fixed hook and air filter is provided on the bottom of the pump.
- Alternating pressure provides comfort and relief to the skin.
- Mattress can be fixed on bed by extra flaps on both, top and bottom side.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 200 x 90 x 7.
- Individually packed kit consists of mattress and pump.