Bed sores, if not treated during stage I & II can cause severe pain and other related complications which includes formation of deep wound consequently leading to surgery. CELL MAT is recommended for the prevention and treatment of pressure sore stage I and II in long term and domiciliary therapies. Its unique alternating therapy increases circulation, thus decreasing the pressure to the tissues in bedridden patients and provides relief. FEATURES
- Low air loss, alternating pressure mattress.
- Help keep the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
- Keeps the interface pressure against patient's skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
- The pump operates at very low sound level.
- Pump can also be hung to the end of the bed by means of 2 hooks.
- Mattress can resist a temperature of -30 degree Celsius and supports weight of 110kg.
- Dimensions (LXWXH) 180 x 80 x 7.5 cms.
- Individually packed: kit consists of mattress, motor and spare cell.