The mercury-free sphygmomanometer opens up a completely new era of blood pressure monitoring. Recently, awareness of environmental conservation has been increasing and the use of mercury has become a worldwide concern. It is a toxic metal that can poison communities and remain in the local environment for many years creating serious health risks. Thus, the banning of mercury is essential in order to maintain a clean and safe environment. In line with the changing requirement of the health industry, as a leading manufacturer, ROMSONS has developed a new highly advanced mercury free B.P APPARATUS. FEATURES
- Measure unit : mmHg.
- Minimal scale : LCD/LED column 2mmHg.
- Measure method : stethoscopy.
- Measure scope : LCD/LED Column: 0-280mmHg.
- Numerical display : 0-300mm Hg.
- Pulse rate : 30-200/min, +/- 5%.
- Pressurization : manual by bulb.
- Depressurization : manual by air release valve.